My Virtual Sanity

Have you ever felt the need to share your thoughts with virtual strangers just so you can pretend that you have adult conversations during the day? Well, that's what I'm about to do. Be prepaired for my life as a stay at home, obsessive knitter, and my attempts to stay connected with the rest of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Beautiful Morning



Happy Beautiful morning everyone. It is cold and grey here in Denver today with a light dusting of snow on the ground, but it is beautiful in my house. My husband suprised me with flowers last night. Isn't he sweet?! He bought me a spring bunch (which they sell at Costco) because he knows I love them so much. They were so beautiful sitting on my table this morning, that I felt I should share them with the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home