My Virtual Sanity

Have you ever felt the need to share your thoughts with virtual strangers just so you can pretend that you have adult conversations during the day? Well, that's what I'm about to do. Be prepaired for my life as a stay at home, obsessive knitter, and my attempts to stay connected with the rest of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Body is finished!!

The main body of Rogue is now finished! The shoulders have been seamed, and all the loose ends have been woven in. Since I used the Russian join most of the time, there aren't that many. Very nice for me :D There's something wrong though. Let's play a little game. It's called "Do you see what I see"No, the problem is not that the cables don't show up in dark blue on the internet... Nope it's not the little strings not woven in yet in the picture. I'll give you a hint. Look at the nice little arrows I added. Yep, you see it too? There are stripes! You can DEFINITELY tell where I changed balls of yarn. I bought 10 skeins of yarn all the same dye lot, and apparently there is a noticeable difference in the amount of black from ball to ball. I REALLY don't want to frog it, and my husband says he kind of likes it, so the pretty blue Rogue now has stripes. How could this happen if they are all the same dye lot?! *sigh* Well, at least the fit seems to be pretty good. It's a tad longer than I had anticipated, but seems to have a nice fit on my husband. Next up the hood! Here's my wonderful hubby trying on his sweater:

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

The subtle stripe effect really is nice. It fits wonderfully!

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home