My Virtual Sanity

Have you ever felt the need to share your thoughts with virtual strangers just so you can pretend that you have adult conversations during the day? Well, that's what I'm about to do. Be prepaired for my life as a stay at home, obsessive knitter, and my attempts to stay connected with the rest of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Olympic Gold

I finished Rogue last night before I went to bed. It turned out wonderful!

Pattern: Rogue by the Girl from Auntie
Yarn: Plymouth Encore Worsted Weight, in heathered Deep blue and black, about 6 balls
Needles: Size 8 Boyle aluminum straight and circular
Date Started: 2-10-06
Date Finished: 2-24-06


I felt the need to make a photoshow telling the story of the Rogue sweater. Please check it out here:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Great job on the Rogue! Glad your hubby likes it. I'm going to knit that thing someday.......

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home