My Virtual Sanity

Have you ever felt the need to share your thoughts with virtual strangers just so you can pretend that you have adult conversations during the day? Well, that's what I'm about to do. Be prepaired for my life as a stay at home, obsessive knitter, and my attempts to stay connected with the rest of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Autumn!

Hello Fall! Yesterday was the first official day of Fall and I am in 7th heaven. I adore fall. It makes me all giddy and little girl like. I love the changing colors. I love the refreshing crispness to the air, I love the big billowy piles of crunchy leaves just asking to be stomped through! The whole thing makes me think of hot cider, and pumpkins. It makes me want to go out and buy school supplies just because! I can't wait for Halloween and all the decorations, and the kids all dressed up. I want to put on a nice cozy cardigan and walk through the leaves with the golden Autumn light shining down on us. And of course there's the wool.... and the knitting...

Here's wishing you all a wonderful Fall weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home