My Virtual Sanity

Have you ever felt the need to share your thoughts with virtual strangers just so you can pretend that you have adult conversations during the day? Well, that's what I'm about to do. Be prepaired for my life as a stay at home, obsessive knitter, and my attempts to stay connected with the rest of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Friday, October 06, 2006

Crane Operators are Amazing

The construction crew cam eout and set our house on it's foundation today! It was truely fascinating. The crane operator was superb. It's amazing the amount of control they have over something so heavy swinging on a couple of cables.







There was a gap between the 2 pieces and one of the workers simply winched them together. It was really cool.

Interior pictures to come later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home