My Virtual Sanity

Have you ever felt the need to share your thoughts with virtual strangers just so you can pretend that you have adult conversations during the day? Well, that's what I'm about to do. Be prepaired for my life as a stay at home, obsessive knitter, and my attempts to stay connected with the rest of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I HAVE A HOUSE!!

I have a house! My modular home was delivered on 2 great big trailers to our site last night at like 8pm, so today I had to go check it out while Alex was in school. It's beautiful!

This is what our foundation hole looks like now. It will remain looking like this until Friday when the 2 pieces of the house will be set on it permanently.












Here is the front of the house again. Look how pretty the windows and the door are!





Here is the back of the house. Even the back door has a pretty window.

All the windows have mini blinds and curtains already. I'm so excited for this to be set and for us to be able to walk through the rooms for the first time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home