My Virtual Sanity

Have you ever felt the need to share your thoughts with virtual strangers just so you can pretend that you have adult conversations during the day? Well, that's what I'm about to do. Be prepaired for my life as a stay at home, obsessive knitter, and my attempts to stay connected with the rest of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Friday, February 06, 2009

Complicated plan to get out of debt

You all may know that I am on Dave Ramsey's plan to get out of debt. I have had to learn some very complicated rules, like the one shown here in a clip from SNL.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyle William said...

Congrats! You just won a blog award – check out the latest posting on my blog to find out what you won and how to spread the love! www.kylewilliam.com/blog.html and THANK YOU for being such a wonderful part of my day – I look forward to every blog post you make!!

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home